Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Exciting News!!!

Ok, are you ready?

Yesterday, I , along with two other colleagues, took the Level 1 Google Certified Educator exam.  And ...... we passed!!!!

I can't describe how excited I am.  While I cannot give details, I can say that this exam was difficult.  We were allotted 3 hours to take the exam and it took every bit of the 3 hours to complete.  Now, being somewhat technology savvy, I went in thinking that this would be a breeze.  Boy, was I wrong.  This exam was very challenging and I feel that I had to work hard to earn that certification.  

We now plan on preparing ourselves for the Level 2 exam and, believe me, I will make sure to put in some extra effort in my preparation.

If this is something you are interested in doing, check out this website:

Google Training Center

And to show what I've earned:


No comments:

Post a Comment